Indulge in the vibrant flavors of summer with a tantalizing White Peach Sangria, a refreshing blend of white wine, peach schnapps, citrus juices, and a hint of fizz, a perfect cocktail for summer evenings on the Chesapeake Bay!
Watch below as Macy at Pusser’s in Annapolis shows us how to create their version of a White Peach Sangria:
White Peach Sangria
- Ice cubes
- 1/2 cup white wine (such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio)
- 1 ounce white peach schnapps
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 1/4 cup mango juice
- 1/4 cup Sprite or lemon-lime soda
- 1 orange wedge, for garnish
- 1 maraschino cherry, for garnish
- Prepare the Glass:
- Take a wine glass or a similar glass of your choice.
- Fill it with ice cubes to your desired level.
- Add White Wine:
- Pour the white wine over the ice in the glass. Use a wine that is crisp and not overly sweet.
- Add White Peach Schnapps:
- Measure and pour the white peach schnapps into the glass with the wine. This will add a delicious peach flavor and a touch of sweetness.
- Pour in Fruit Juices:
- Pour in the orange juice and mango juice. These juices will enhance the fruity profile of the sangria.
- Top with Sprite:
- Gently pour the Sprite or lemon-lime soda into the glass. This will provide a refreshing fizziness to the drink.
- Use a stirrer or a long spoon to gently mix the ingredients together. Be careful not to over-stir and lose the carbonation from the soda.
- Take an orange wedge and slide it onto the rim of the glass.
- Place a maraschino cherry on top of the drink. You can even add a bit of the cherry juice for extra color and flavor.
- Serve and Enjoy:
- Your White Peach Sangria is now ready to be enjoyed! Take a sip and savor the delightful combination of flavors.
- If you prefer a sweeter sangria, you can adjust the amount of white peach schnapps or use a sweeter white wine.
- For an extra chilled experience, you can also chill the juices and Sprite before making the sangria.
- Feel free to customize the garnishes based on your preferences. Mint leaves or other fresh fruits can also make lovely additions.
- This recipe is for a single glass of White Peach Sangria, but you can easily multiply the ingredients to make a larger batch for sharing with friends.
Remember to drink responsibly and enjoy this refreshing and fruity cocktail!