The Pusser’s Signature Rum Punch loads Caribbean flavor into one glass. Check out bartender Erin as she whips up a single-serving cocktail of this fruity and fun beverage.
Watch below as Erin at Pusser’s in Annapolis shows us how to create their version of a Pusser’s Painkiller:
Pusser’s Rum Punch
- 1 shot Pusser’s Navy Rum
- Equal parts:
- Orange Juice
- Pineapple Juice
- Mango Juice
- Dash of Lime Juice
- Dash of Grenadine
- Ice cubes
- Orange Slice, for garnish
- Cherry, for garnish
- Fill your glass with ice:
- Add the rum, grenadine, and lime juice
- Pour the juices on top
- Garnish with Orange and Cherry
- Serve and Enjoy
- Feel free to adjust the rum levels to fine-tune the intensity according to your taste.
- For an extra chilled drink, consider chilling the juices before mixing.
- This recipe is designed for a single glass but can easily be multiplied to serve a group.