Annapolis Fireworks Rescheduled for Wednesday Night
Happy 5th of July!
The city of Annapolis will hold its fireworks Wednesday night, the 5th, at 9:15 p.m., after storms cancelled the display on the 4th.
Annapolis city government posted the following information about traffic and parking restrictions for tonight's fireworks show:
Both the Eastport Bridge and Main Street will remain open. Dock Street to Susan Campbell Park will be closed from 6 p.m. to midnight. No other parking restrictions will be enforced.
One free shuttle will run from 4 p.m. to midnight, between Gate 6 for the State employee parking lot at the Navy-Marine Corps Memorial Stadium, the DNR parking lot, the Calvert Street garage, and Lawyer's Mall.
Free parking will be available at:
• The DNR Parking Lot on Herbert M. Sachs Blvd.
• The State Parking Garage - known as the Calvert Street Garage at 19 St John’s Street
• The State Parking Lot at the Navy-Marine Corps Memorial Stadium. (Gates will be open for all State employees and their guests)
One free Circulator will run its normal route today until midnight, stopping by all city garages:
Normal parking rates apply for these four garages
• Hillman Garage - 150 Gorman St – (entrance on Duke of Gloucester also)
• Park Place Garage – One Park Place
• Knighton Garage – 1A Colonial Avenue
• Gotts Garage – 25 Northwest Street – (entrance on Calvert Street also)
Please remember that Dining Under the Stars is also being held tonight and streets will be closed from around 5 p.m. to 11 p.m. from Church Circle to Calvert Street.